Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Date: February 15, 2006
Weather: -5°C and Sunny
Sunrise: 10:16
Sunset: 18:02

I have been watching the Olympics on TV for the last few days and I have to say that I don’t find the event as interesting as I have in the past. I think it may have something to do with the venue. For some reason I think of Italy as a hot place, a place that would do a fine job of hosting the summer Olympics. Now, I know the geography, and I know that parts of Italy rival parts of Canada in terms of its “winterness”, but for the most part, it is a warm country. Being busy and not really having the time to invest in watching a lot may also have something to do with it. As may Canada’s performance in this, the 20th Olympiad.

I believe (and always have) that Canada does not invest in its athletes – at least no where as near as much as other countries. Don’t get me wrong, I think Canadian athletes are great natural competitors, it’s just that the number of fourth place finishes shows the lack of commitment that the country has to its Olympic hopefuls. There’s only so much the athletes can do on their own.

So much for the opinionated political diatribe…

This is the 100th post on TraveLogInuvik, and it is the last. There will be no more posts here. More that 2100 of you have read these posts and joined us on our adventures of getting here, and of being here. You, the reader are from more than 20 countries and every continent on the planet except Antarctica. But unfortunately “TraveLog” no longer describes the content. But take heart, kind reader, I will continue to post in a new Blog called InuvikJournal.

You can find it at this address:

http://inuvikjournal.blogspot.com/

I hope you will find this new blog as interesting and as stimulating as the last one, and I hope you will add the address to your favourites list.

Catch you on the flip side...

1 Comments:

At 4:03 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your www.traveloginuvik.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter