Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Date: February 7, 2006
Weather: -2°C and Clear
Sunrise: 10:52
Sunset: 17:26

No that is not a typo, it really is -2 degrees Celsius. No one here can quite believe it but it is really warm. I wore my spring jacket here today and I was quite comfortable. When it’s as dry as it is here, two below feels more like ten above. Curiously though, most houses and buildings are way too warm today. The furnaces and boiler systems are set for much colder temperatures, like you would imagine, and the result is very warm temps!

Work is quite interesting lately and I am putting in many more hours these days than I normally am so I don’t have a whole lot of things to write about.

That said, the sun is always an issue here, either it’s invisible or it’s a constant factor, and right now we are in somewhere-in-between-land, which is kind of as good as it gets. Cheers! For good times!

That’s all for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter