Monday, February 06, 2006

Date: February 6, 2006
Weather: -13°C and Clear
Sunrise: 10:56
Sunset: 17:22

Well, it’s Monday and back to work. It’s too bad we have to work. I have so much to do and work consumes an awful lot of my time. Oh well, it kind of helps me pay for everything I suppose.

The sun is getting brighter and longer every day now. It won’t be long before I will be able to walk home from work in full sunlight. That will be an experience, something I’m not used to for this time of year.

There’s a dog a couple of houses down that never ever seems to stop barking. I’m not sure what it is that he’s barking at, but he literally does not stop for hours on end. Luckily we can’t hear the racket from our bedroom upstairs. Most people in other areas would not put up with something like this, but it seems to be the norm here. If it interrupted my sleep, I’d have a problem, otherwise I don’t really care.

That’s it for now.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter