Sunday, February 12, 2006

Date: February 11, 2006
Weather: -9°C and Clear
Sunrise: 10:34
Sunset: 17:45

Aside from work, the only interesting thing that happened today was a birthday party for a friend. It was a surprise party and his diversion was a snowmobile trip. He was kept busy snowmobiling, and then he had his party. Sounds like a good deal to me!

Speaking of that, I can’t wait till I get my own machine. It has been just about a year since I’ve had a decent snowmobile trip now, and the withdrawal symptoms are getting a bit difficult to live with, especially with all the machines buzzing about town all the time. It was pretty painful having to sell my machine back home. All in good time, I suppose. Problem is I have never been great in the patience department!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter