Friday, February 10, 2006

Date: February 10, 2006
Weather: -12°C and Partly Cloudy
Sunrise: 10:38
Sunset: 17:41

Today might be the end of the normal work week but I will likely have to get some things done tomorrow. I won’t have to get up quite as early though. Today was another day with lots of work, so hopefully I’ll get some time to relax.

The sun is really bright today and it is almost getting time to break out the sunglasses.

There’s a German road rally group in town. They are driving German SUV’s and the purpose of their visit is to test a new type of tire. Lots of different companies do cold weather testing here; although lately there haven’t been the cold temperatures that they are used to.

If I wasn’t so busy for work, I would search them out and interview one of them for my blog, but I am far too busy these days.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter